Monday 5 November 2012

Analysing My Answers For My Questionnaire

I done a quick questionnaire and handed it out to my target audience for the student magazine which was Sixth Formers. The results were very similar from each student,some people didn't even answer the important question's which was not good. On the other hand, some people actually was bothered and interested to answer the questions with thought. For example this one which was answered very well.
This was one of the most detailed out of the 11 that I questioned. Overall I think I got good feedback, and I now know what my audience want to see in the student magazine, and what they don't want to see. So this questionnaire was very helpful, also I used Microsoft word to create it and I printed copies to give to students

No comments:

Post a Comment