Wednesday 23 January 2013

Flat Plans(Double Page Spread and Contents Page)

shhdf blah

 

This are my flat plans for my double page spread, they both aren’t very detailed enough and also the colour scheme isn't shown. However the colours I will use for my double page spread would be black&red because that signifies the article I will be writing about as well as the theme ‘rock and roll’. I have been inspired by Kerrang’s layout for their double page spread’s they have published, by using additional photo’s beside the main image which will dominate the double page spread. Also I will be adding ‘news’ which will give a brief description about the band who is featured as well as the name in bold at the top right of the double page spread.

I have chosen to go with NME recent layout with several pictures on the page, I will also add brief description on what the article is about below each and every picture. I’m also going to add subscriptions for my magazine, showing the price and the discount which will be shown weekly. I have also chosen the sub heading to be ‘This weekly’ for the contents page, so that the readers will know this magazine is published weekly. Also the colour scheme for the contents page will be black&yellow which also relates to the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment