Wednesday 23 January 2013

Masthead

image

This is my masthead for my front cover of my magazine, it is only a draft, I will edit it more when I create my rock magazine. The colours I’ve used is mostly red, white and black. These are typical colours of a rock magazine, and these are also the colours that was favoured in my questionnaire, so I listened to my market research. Also I the ‘R’ is in a different font and colour than the rest, I wanted it to stand out more because ‘R’ stands for the genre ‘Rock’ and the red symbolizes the lifestyle of rock artists and it also makes the font bold. The colour red also symbolizes danger, blood and this symbolizes the band I will be featuring. These are the colours I will use for my front cover, double page spread as well as the contents page. This masthead would catch the readers attention because its unique and different then any other masthead and its bold as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment